I don’t have anything to write about. Nothing witty or fun anyway.
To wit: (who says this, anyway?)
- I have laryngitis and I feel unwell. I can barely squeak out a word (much to the amusement of those who spend time with me during the day) and I feel like it is not getting better anytime soon.
- I have been very busy at work and have a bit of nervousness about a big project coming to fruition. I enjoy worrying in advance about big projects (and everything else) as there won’t be anything to worry about when it’s over so I figure I better get it in now.
- I got a paper cut today.
- I am bored with my all my clothes.
On the bright side:
- I know the laryngitis get better. (But I still hate not being able to chat at will.)
- My project is almost done and it really will be great.
- Time wounds all heels.
- I can always go shopping. In fact, I must.