But the condo is sold.
- Thirty days on the market.
- Thirty days of keeping the house showroom clean.
- Thirty days of keeping the bathroom in an extremely sterile state ― it was a damn surgery suite.
- Thirty days of roaming around the neighbourhood while people poked their noses into cabinets, dressers and cupboards.
- Thirty days of not getting out and socializing.
- Thirty days of worrying…
…now there’s a little packing (most of the stuff is already in storage) to do but that’s not a chore I despise. No, what I hated the most was making the damn bed perfectly every damn day. Throw pillows are the work of Satan.