One of the highlights of the New York trip was our Canal Street adventure. K. knows the shopping there well and we visited:
- the inside of a mini-van (yes, a mini-van full of faux bags!) where I purchased something that looks a (little) bit like this … not quite but what can you expect for a faux. I like it anyway because it was my first mini-van shopping experience.
- A secret backroom in a purse store where I bought something that looks almost exactly like this … this one is actually a pretty good fake. Today my acupuncturist was admiring it. She said it was a very good faux and she seemed to know her stuff.
I also bought —
- a pair of skinny jeans (I never thought I’d go back to the 80s)
- a brown ultrasuede top
- a bracelet with skulls on it
- Kenneth Cole boots
- a patterned top
- two cheapie watches from a discount store
I’m done shopping now for a long time.
I don’t need anything else.
Want is another story.