- To stop exercising so much and spend more time curled up with a good book
on a comfy couch.
- To stop all my crazy knitting projects (my friends have enough scarves)
and spend more quality time with my television.
- To finally get on the interwebs (or do they call it the worldwide web?)
and dig up some juicy celebrity gossip.
- To eat more candy and less broccoli and salads with grilled chicken.
- To stop obsessing about maintaining my rock-hard abs and spend more quality
time in cafes and bookstores.
- To read more books and bowl less.
- To take up smoking to look cooler.
- To start drinking in order to become more fun at parties.
- To buy some new outfits and get rid of my Mom-jeans and Crocs.
- To go on more vacations rather than spending my holidays in the garden.