Skip to content
- 9:30 am: Person A comes to my office for separate meetings with three of my colleagues. I direct traffic all morning. First, I bring Person A to meet Person B.
- Then at 9:45, I take Person A to meet Person C.
- 10:15 am: Person C brings back Person A. At this point I am in an unrelated meeting with Person D when Person E arrives. I set Person E up to meet with Person A.
- Persons A and E meet.
- 10:30: Person C comes into my office for another meeting. After a few moments, Person F arrives as does Person G. We have meeting but before we get going I pop out to say goodbye to Person A.
- All this action before lunch.