I am not in a good mood. I’m getting over a cold and my acid reflux has been really acting up. Plus my toothpaste for sensitive teeth seems to be losing its efficacy. Not to mention I hate all the clothes in my closet. I can’t even listen to any depressing music as my stupid Bose iPod speaker died.
I might as well quit my job and move to Reykjavík — I do well in cooler climates.
I need a bath.
Okay, I’ve bathed and I feel better. It’s amazing what a little exfoliation can do for your spirits.
- My cold isn’t that bad. It’s almost gone and I didn’t get it nearly as bad as my wonderful friend at work. We blame the September influx of germs.
- Sometimes my stomach just acts up. I’m trying to suck it up (or spit it out) and deal.
- At least I have all my teeth.
- There is a new fashion season just around the corner. Fall clothes are my favourite.
- I like rock ballads not weepy-ass songs.
- I’d like to visit Iceland — briefly — and I’d like to stay in nice hotel.
And I’m really happy with my hair lately.