I’m such a chameleon. I never get bored.
As much as I personally identify with Ms. Imbruglia — I too am a chameleon … and there is that uncanny resemblance, no? But I must admit that I do indeed get bored. Often very bored. Tonight for example:
- I can’t find website that I want to look at.
- I have no books I am looking forward to starting.
And about three on the go that I can’t be bothered to finish.
- I have read all my magazines this month.
- There is nothing on TV.
- I could take a bath but the plug-y thing is broken.
- I still have this terrible damn cold, so I could not do my evening cross-training tonight.
When I was a kid, being bored meant getting sent outside to play. Or worse, getting sent to clean my room. But since I am the spiritual sister of Ms. Imbruglia, I think I might just sit here in my music room and compose some new songs for my upcoming album. I have a few new interesting things I want to bang out.