Silly Answers to Silly Questions
My answers …
If you could go back in time and do one thing over, what would it be?
If you could only have one food item and one drink for every meal for the
- If you had to choose, which would you rather have: herpes, a root canal,
a computer virus, a colonoscopy, or a polygraph?
next month, what would they be?
What do you usually leave in: a huff, a tizzy, the bed of a beat-up pickup,
- Food: Sushi. Drink: San Pellegrino Bottled Water
a high dudgeon (what is this?) or a stretch limo?
You open up a bottle and instead of beer, you get a genie. Standard three
wish deal. What do you wish for?
You just inherited/won $1 Billion. What do you do for the next 24 hours?
Of all of the voices in your head, which is your favorite?
You are leaving tomorrow for a 6-week stay in the 12th century. What do
- Probably eat sushi and drink champagne.
Name something small that really annoys you.
What assumptions do people make about you that are wrong?
- Antibiotics, my medication and a lighter.
If you had a building named after you, what would be in it?
It is the year 2024. What kind of computer are you using?
- That I’m nice to a fault.
If you were forced to move to another country, where would you go?
- I’ll be in my fifties. Probably still the type of computer one finds in an office.
Okay, ‘fess up. What did you do that made it necessary to move to another
- The United States (really).
Zen space. Make up a question and provide your own answer.
- They have the Fifth Amendment in the US.